I have seen this done in many ways before so I wanted to put my own twist on it. Many women have their “list” of men they would consider appealing backups. I’m not sure if everyone should try this but I know my husband has a great sence of humor. Hell, he probably has a bigger list than I do. Please keep in mind that this is only for fun and totally not serious. My list:
1. My husband- the love of my life and will remain number 1 always.
2. Denis Leary- I don’t know what it is but he is hilarious and he cusses more than I do. He doesn’t drink anymore which could pose a problem…
3. Adam Scott- Nothing sexier than a good-looking pro-golfer.
4.Gerald Butler- picked purely for the accent and his looks.
5. Nick Swardson- recently introduced to this guy. He makes me laugh so hard that I have almost peed my pants. I’m serious.
6. Joaquin Phoenix- there is something about him that I can’t explain. Maybe it is the scar on his upper lip.
7. Pharrell- rapper. I love rappers.
8. Anderson Cooper- I just like the name. Very intelligent man but completely gay.
9. Justin Timberlake- A guy who can sing, make you laugh, and dance! Total package.
10. Tony Gonzalez- someone I could talk shit to about football would be so fun. Especially if he plays the actual game. Do I put you on my fantasy team or not?
I’m sure there are a few I missed but I can always add-on to the list.